In an update to my previous post on Banners for Family Events, I thought a list of events that you could use banners for would be a good idea as means of inspiration. So here goes:
- Any Birthday – I would say the more people attending the better. I also found that the kids really enjoyed having big photos of themselves on their birthday
- Anniversarys – again better for bigger parties/get-togethers
- Communions – not entirely sure what this involves, but I attended a Post-Communion BBQ at the weekend and just thought, ‘a banner would look good here’
- Welcome Home
- Weddings – embarrassing photos of the bride and groom, anyone?
- Sorry You’re Leaving
- Congratulations – covers a multitude of events
These are just ideas for events you could use a banner for. If also you would like any inspiration on banner design we do have a banner template section on the Venture Banners website, which you are free to look at – remember we can personal photos to these templates and produce them at any size/dimensions (as long as it is a banner and not wanted on an A4 piece of paper).
You’re welcome to get in touch and let us know of any other events you have used a banner for, and any photos would be great.